Yogalift® and Learn to Be Lean were founded by Shannon Leavitt.
Shannon’s calling is to show others an alternative path to achieve lifelong health with a body-mind-spirit approach. By addressing the whole person (body, mind and spirit) sustainable results begin to take shape.
Our mission is to provide an alternative path to health and weight loss; one that addresses the whole person — body, mind and spirit. Our core belief is that through transforming your life you will transform your body.
Your body is just one point on the body, mind, spirit triangle and it’s all connected. That’s why we believe that wellness is a spiritual path and that reaching optimum wellness and a healthy weight is a spiritual practice, not a diet.
By discovering the divine wisdom within, you develop a transformative practice that starts with the body and integrates the whole being for both sustainable weight loss and lifelong healthy living.
The goal of Yogalift® and Learn to Be Lean is to help you realize your innate wholeness and to help you create a new path, a new vision of yourself, a new life.
Yogalift® believes wholeheartedly in the innate wisdom and wholeness in each of us.
Our mission is to help our practitioners discover that divine wisdom through a transformative practice that starts with the body and integrates the whole being for both sustainable weight loss and lifelong healthy living.
- Privacy – We will never sell your information and assure you of complete confidentiality.
- Your spiritual path – We honor that your path is your own, unique to you.
- Sustainability – We invest in things that last, from weight loss and healthy living to the environment.
- Balance – We strive for and promote balance in all things.
- Compassionate discipline – We believe embracing a compassionate discipline reveals personal and universal truths. Make it a sacred commitment to yourself!
- Inner peace – We want to help you on your journey to the end of all spiritual paths.
- Community – We foster healthy communities, within our practice as well as our cities and towns.
- Service – We believe in the spiritual path of service, to our practitioners, our employees and affiliates throughout the world.